Lunch with yan, yeng and margaret, Subang Jaya.
Picked the double Y up at nearby station before we met margaret at Taylors.
Camwhored in the car before we met her. its hard to get a space to place my car -_-
Almost couldnt recognize her with tied up hair. Margaret you looked different =)
"Margaret come we take picture"
"Dont want. I got flu. I dont wanna take."
"Huh?why?
"Cause I dont want you get infected."
"-____________-"
Well, she is such a nice nice girl =p
Picked the double Y up at nearby station before we met margaret at Taylors.
Camwhored in the car before we met her. its hard to get a space to place my car -_-
Almost couldnt recognize her with tied up hair. Margaret you looked different =)
"Margaret come we take picture"
"Dont want. I got flu. I dont wanna take."
"Huh?why?
"Cause I dont want you get infected."
"-____________-"
Well, she is such a nice nice girl =p
"I'll come to you in awhile."
"okay"
"so may i take your order now?"
*all of us thinkin what to eat*
"so fast..i dont know what to eat lar.."yeng mumbling
"pressured.."
"oh!no no no!i dont wanna give you pressure. you think first..no pressure..but pleasure lar"
o.O
*us laughing*
well, i didnt know she could hear me okay -___-
•
Watched House with double Y, Sunway Pyramid.

Omg! We went into cinema 11 instead of 12 ( we supposed to get into 12 lar-.-)
Thanks to the Indian uncle who told me or we would just stay there =X
Oh about the cinema-.- the "special" one i've ever seen! you will just like "omfg! o.O" when you enter the cinema.
For those who really wanna go choose the twin seats please since all placed at the last row so that no legs behind you >.< its just within one inch distance omg!
Yan scared by the knee which placed behind me!=D
Oh oh! and its slant!! you can just see those who sit in the front rows if you are sitting at the back rows.
its just like you are being on top of the cinema. can see everything. what poses people sitting lar,people moving here and there lar and etc...
We were so scared when walking to our seats. For those clumsy people(eg. myself) have to be extra careful lar.
You know lar those staircase =X I cant imagine what will happen if you fell down. Opps!
Back to the movie. Hmm. not terrifying, still okay though.
"The only way out...is In" and people are facing their own demons.
I dont dare to imagine if i was one of the character. I will commit suicide perhaps XD
•
After movie, we walked walked. Then, looked for YogurBerry. I forgot where it is as I rarely go to pyramid.
We finally found it with the help of directories =p One tower just not enough for three of us. but we just wanna get some rest and lazy to walk lar. Hehee.
We camwhored and this is what we do when we are freeee!
*waiting for photos, yeng said will send me tonight....im waiting>.<*
Watched House with double Y, Sunway Pyramid.

Omg! We went into cinema 11 instead of 12 ( we supposed to get into 12 lar-.-)
Thanks to the Indian uncle who told me or we would just stay there =X
Oh about the cinema-.- the "special" one i've ever seen! you will just like "omfg! o.O" when you enter the cinema.
For those who really wanna go choose the twin seats please since all placed at the last row so that no legs behind you >.< its just within one inch distance omg!
Yan scared by the knee which placed behind me!=D
Oh oh! and its slant!! you can just see those who sit in the front rows if you are sitting at the back rows.
its just like you are being on top of the cinema. can see everything. what poses people sitting lar,people moving here and there lar and etc...
We were so scared when walking to our seats. For those clumsy people(eg. myself) have to be extra careful lar.
You know lar those staircase =X I cant imagine what will happen if you fell down. Opps!
Back to the movie. Hmm. not terrifying, still okay though.
"The only way out...is In" and people are facing their own demons.
I dont dare to imagine if i was one of the character. I will commit suicide perhaps XD
•
After movie, we walked walked. Then, looked for YogurBerry. I forgot where it is as I rarely go to pyramid.
We finally found it with the help of directories =p One tower just not enough for three of us. but we just wanna get some rest and lazy to walk lar. Hehee.
We camwhored and this is what we do when we are freeee!
•
I love weekdays. Not so crowded in the mall and not so jam on the road =)
•
I love weekdays. Not so crowded in the mall and not so jam on the road =)
•
Wednesday, 11 February
Yumcha with my bestie Junn, Kaki Corner.
Two hours not enough for us to catch up with each other.
We had to leave since it was late.
Im looking for next outing!=)
Two hours not enough for us to catch up with each other.
We had to leave since it was late.
Im looking for next outing!=)
No comments:
Post a Comment