Had lunch with Junn and peimin at McDonalds.
we talked bout doggies =D
Junn had to meet Mr L so had to leave earlier.
we talked bout doggies =D
Junn had to meet Mr L so had to leave earlier.

its the first photo we had this year. =)•
Watched Role Models with peimin and crissy diong, Cineleisure.
we had some iceee creaam before movie.



we walk walk after movie.
Captured some photos while waiting forcrissy's boyfriend Wui Chun.
Oh oh anyway, I scared Crissy!LOL! She never noticed I was following them. I held her hand which placed on her boyfriend's waist. (well, you gave me the chance to scare you) She turned her head and screamed!! omfg! so funny wey her reaction XD you thought i was some molester or rappist meh? LOL!!
Captured some photos while waiting for
Oh oh anyway, I scared Crissy!LOL! She never noticed I was following them. I held her hand which placed on her boyfriend's waist. (well, you gave me the chance to scare you) She turned her head and screamed!! omfg! so funny wey her reaction XD you thought i was some molester or rappist meh? LOL!!






•
Had a long day out with my girlfriends.
Tiring day but we had fun =)

No comments:
Post a Comment