Saturday, February 28, 2009

• realize •


XXXX XXX,
You were on my mind out of a sudden.
Im thinking back the moments we had spend.
I know I did something that hurt you badly,
eventually you hated me.
I did not appreciate what I had,
but I did not regret,
fate did us apart, perhaps.
Im sorry that I didnt tell you the truth.
And I know you will never ever know.
We were both young when we met,
I admit that I was poor in dealing our problems,
ultimately I made the wrong move.
You were a good boyfriend.
If I could turn back the clock,
I should not have made such a decision.
Or if I was a little bit mature,
everything will be totally different.
But I know its too late.
Few years have passed,
We are now strangers.
I will never have the chance to meet you.
You are now being at the different place from where I am,
thousand miles away.
You might be enjoying your life over there.
You might be living happily with someone else.
You might erase every single thing we had spend together.
You might not even remember who I am.
But, I miss you.
I know we can hardly be friends again.
My wishes are with you no matter where you are.
Take care.
With love,
XXXX XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment