Saturday, May 09, 2009

• ilovehanginoutwithmydarlingfriends •

Went to Neway with Shen, Melvin, Ryan and Szeto yesterday.
I was the earliest one lar .__.
Three of them reached 30minutes later.
Shen is the worst one, he reached at 3.30! -.-
Bumped into Vivien =)

Ling and Shen

Melvin and I

ryan, szeto, ling, shen, melvin
2 in white, 2 in black, 1 in black + white

I love his shirt!!



Met up with Crissy and TzePei at Sushi King for dinner.
And, I reached before they did.
PeiMin couldnt join us as she's not feeling well.

darling crissy

darling pei

darling!

little gift I gave them =)
Call me Santa Claus =p


ling and tzepei

crissy and ling

Crissy kept taking photo of us while tzepei and I talking =D
(looks like she is touching my face! in fact thats my hand!lol)

discovering something =X

i knew you're taking photo christina! =D

Miss Tan is missing =(
Anyway, Tzepei talked lots tonight. lol!
Finally I found someone who is having the same problem as I am!=p
Wish us luck! =)



Went to yumcha with another gang after dinner.
My darlings teman-ed me until they reached.
How come everyone was being late huh? -.-
Chun Kee reached at 9.30pm (you're forgiven as you had valid reason)
followed by Fong ( had dinner with family..fine -.-)
and welcome the late comers......
.
.
RICKY TAN, AUDREY and WAI YEE
they reached around 10pm .___.

what a small world lar..
tzepei and ricky are from the same primary school =D

A tiring day..
I enjoyed though =)

No comments:

Post a Comment