Thursday, May 07, 2009

• ineedmoretimeplease •

Had lunch with Ricky, Kai Choong and their friends ( sorry that I forgot your names), Q-Bistro.
Ricky called me out for lunch in the midst of watching my Snow White.
They intro two more friends to me =p
They have only one hour break so kinda rush lar..
By the way, thanks to Mr Driver Kai Choong =)
hmm..thought can meet ChunKee and Fong today but they didnt show up.


Junn told me she's coming over to meet me up right after I reached home..
So I went out again to have some drinks..
Camwhored while waiting for her..


my mickey cactus >.<

ignore the printing on my shirt =D

Junn and Ling =)

We wont stop talking once we get together..
we shared our stories as usual..
and I know I just like santa claus as I giving her small gift everytime I see her =p
I like to share with my friends especially those I treasure =)
Love ya! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment