Wednesday, May 06, 2009

• onedaytriptogenting •

One day trip to Genting with my darling Pei Min and her boyfriend Ah Lok =)
Went to picked her up before we headed to college to get my car sticker.
the serial number is 0721..i should have took it later so i can get 0724 (my D.O.B =p)
Met up with Ah Lok at college then we headed to Genting luu..

Ah Lok and I
He is sooo tall

he bought these things -.-
I dont like the chocolate and biscuits as I dont eat peanut =/

my bestie and I

Ah Lok busy preparing food

Pei Min walking around

Ling waiting for food!



i sayang her so much no matter how

unless she has became this -.-



strong wind
I have you to rely on no matter what happens =)






Peimin's at left and ling's at right

well, he is taller

and Im stronger =D

we headed to Chin Swee Cave Temple then


i like this place lots =)



Our camwhoring session
.
.
.















what is he looking for??



tired of climbing stairs -.-




Lok, PeiMin, Ling =)

we headed back to have our dinner

The thing we cant miss out whenever we go Genting....

* STARBUCKS *
my signature hot chocolate

their java chip
(both are my favorites)


playing like a kid

we had lots videos
bear in mind we promised we wont show them out!=p


Peace! =)

They dont mind I be the "spotlight"
and I already used to be one .___.
A lotsa people might think that will get bored going to certain places for several times,
but I enjoy every moment as long as being with the right people =)
Anyway,
We enjoyed our day.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment