Wednesday, May 06, 2009

• chemistry •

Ricky told me 12 o'clock sharp but they reached my house half an hour later..
whose fault huh? CHUN KEE lar..who else? =p
By the way, what a small small world..
the girl they intro to me is someone I already knew since standard 6!=D
She is Kah Yan's cousin..No wonder she looks familiar to me..
I good in recognizing people =p
we headed to Times Square for bowling.
Before that, we had our brunch at Tepanyakki.


the shoes design so cute


Im the worst lar..
I dont know how to play
.___.

After that, we went to McD to get someone's Doraemon time machine =D

I know them for only a week but I feel like they are really close friends to me..
maybe we spent more than 12 hours a day for the last five days of working..ehehe..
The time spent with them more than those with my family lol!
But I still lost when they talked bout their college stuff >.<
Anyway, I enjoy having you guys around =)

No comments:

Post a Comment