Saturday, June 13, 2009

• iknowyoumissmylovelysmile •

HOMESWEETHOME finally!!!

My blog was dead! anyway IM BACK!!

I was admitted to Pudu Specialist Centre on Tuesday.
I was drivin to college in the morning the next day I came back from Langkawi.
I felt somethin wrong on my lips and eyes.
I parked my car and called my mum, told her bout my problem.
I was waiting for my daddymumy. Bumped into Szeto after calling mummy and I told him everything. Sorry to scare you ya! =)
They came to college and picked me up then sent me to hospital.
Doctor said I had to admit to hospital! I never thought it was so serious.
The weakness of nerves caused the numbness on my right face! =(
I called PeiMin and she rushed here right after her class. She was so worried omg! =)
Thanks for being there for me whenever I need you =)
Mummy teman-ed me at night =)
And thanks Sukie for teman-ing everydays =)



The second day, Melvin and Szeto came and visited me.
Ricky, ChunKee, KaiChoong and PuiMun visited me as well.
They bought me honey honey! Thanks so much! =)


My cousin kept asking me to change hospital.
Michelle visited me after she worked. She recommended me to visit neurologist wor..
So I transferred to Pantai Kuala Lumpur lor..
(Peimin cant visit me cuz its quite far for her)
I have Bell's Palsy!
Its a paralysis of the seenth nerve which causes inability to control facial muscles on the affected side.=(
Doctor said its a common case wor..
I stayed alone for two nights =(

the view from my room

after CT Brain test, ouch!

four meals per day, i can choose myself =p

Uncle Kong and family visited me on Thursday night.
Thanks to Katheline and Felix=)

The last day, Ricky and ChunKee told me they will visit me in the afternoon.
I waited them in my room after my electrical stimulation treatment..they were late!because of ChunKee again! LOL!
I was so surprised that Fung and Waiyee came as well=)
Thanks for visiting =)
ChunKee bought me this cuz Im old! .__. haha!

its so cute! thanks =)

30 days of medication =(
luckily I got my honey honey sweet sweet!=p

Finally I can go home!=)
Melvin, Jason, Szeto and Ryan came to my house at night.
Where is Li Meng Shen?! .__.

Thanks ya! =)

Today, I went to Hospital Tung Shin in the morning with daddymummy.
I went there for acupuncture. 14 needles "dancing" on my right face! I was so scared omg!.__.
I have to go for the treatment everyday until Saturday.
And I have got an appointment with Dr Sng on Friday. Sigh.
One week cannot go to college ler..He asked me dont be too stressed so have to rest at home lor..
Anyway, my college buddies gave me surprise after I got home!
Gavin, Joe, Nicholas, HueyWoen and KwokWai came to my house in the afternoon!=)
We played cards and mahjong! =D


Thanks!=)


Last but not least, Thanks to Suet Ling, Margaret, Sheryn, Junn, Tzepei, Kahyan, WaiFong, SookYeng, Mengshen, TingWei, Alvin, WaiLek, KarLiang, Koh Haw and those who care =)
(sorry if I missed out some of you)

And, Thanks to those who made effort to come and visit me.
I appreciate everything you all gave me. Love you guys! =)

Thanks to my family! They are my support of life! =)

I will not give up..
You all will see the same old cheerful ling soon!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment