After that, we went to eat Pan Mee with uncle Kong and family.
We shopped shopped after our lunch.
Mummy bought these for me! =D
actually she likes it more than I do :p
Then, mummy and I craving for tong shui. So we looked for tong shui lor..
Thought of going to Pandan Indah but then uncle Kong called and asked us go to Leisure Mall..
So I called Szeto and asked him if there is any tong shui pou..
he told me there is one located in the middle of the maxis row..
actually its behind that row lor -.- hahaha!never mind..thanks anyway!
So we went to Dimple Dessert House for tong shui!! Weee~~
So I called Szeto and asked him if there is any tong shui pou..
he told me there is one located in the middle of the maxis row..
actually its behind that row lor -.- hahaha!never mind..thanks anyway!
So we went to Dimple Dessert House for tong shui!! Weee~~
So I ordered redbean with tong yuen =)
Felix ordered this ice cream! omg I cant eat! =(
Tong yuen with peanuts!Nice nice!! slurp!! but Vincent finished four outta six!
I only ate one! =( heeheh..
PS: Dont ever look at me that way please! and I need a mask so badly! =(
No comments:
Post a Comment