Friday, June 26, 2009

• everythingisfine •

~Rest In Peace, Michael Jackson~

I walked alone to tbr this mornin..everyone looked at me like I'm coming from another planet..
whats wrong wearing mask? -.-
bumped into Peimin..she looked so funny the time I called her LOL!
wake up lar miss peimin! XD

We had nothin to do while waitin for calculus class..

lollipop

kwokwai wanted to learn the technique to camwhoring XD
but he failed to do so LOL!

this is the best shot wey!

promotin his phone and mine =D

Went to Leisure Mall with Szeto and Melvin after class..
We gossip talked lots! Hahahaa!
I enjoyed my time with them..i miss the others lar..jason and mengshen! =p
Szeto, thanks for the mickey mask and teman-ing me lar..
I read your blog only reminded about the funny things that happened yesterday!=D
Cant laugh out loud in the rain is very sufferin omg! XD

Assignment, tutorials and exams! I dont where to start! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment