Saturday, June 27, 2009

• triptolangkawi •

My trip to Langkawi with my family and relatives.
(06.06.09 - 08.06.09)


First day, after settled everything..we went to swim!(although i dont know how to =p)


the bridge

the view from the balcony

Mun Fei and I

he changed lots in a year..he is much taller and handsome!=D

sunset =)

i love the sky =)


we went to night market after our dinner.

I bought a large lollipop with another twelve small lollipops in it..
i bed mummy to get me this..thanks mummy..i know you sayang me =p

Second day, we went to Underwater World..
they all walked so fast..left me behind..you can tell how far I was from the distance .___.

Cat and I


WaiYee and I


Penguins
everywhere..they're so cuuute!




tiny starfish..so cute!


they look so scary lar..

jelly fish..very nice!


can you see it is a sea horse?






chocolates!!!!yummy yum!

uncle and daddy..
we bought wine and whisky from duty free mall=p


passing by airport
you can see moo moo everywhere..

we headed to the waterfall then!
we had to walk a long way to get there..phew!




after that, we headed to the beach!sand and the sea!

My cousins, MunFei and WaiYee

I love this one!

another beach..
monkey everywhere..they love to eat .__.
so scary omg!



dead crab

ling and herself =)


ling and cat <3>

I love this soo much!I sayang my CUTE cute da jie so much!=D

Last day
, headed back to KL.
the little boy likes mee more than camera I can tell =D

the monkey looks so funny! XD

Before leaving,

18 years old, 12 years old, 13 years old..
they are quite tall..

ling, daddymummy, cat and sam =)


my eldest sis doesnt look like she is elder than me 7 years
=D

We went to eat seafood at Penang..somewhere around there..I forgot =p


I bought these for collection..7 different flavors..
its so cheap to get from Langkawi compared to KL!

I should write celine *heart* ling >.<

Thats all lar..Im lazy to choose photos so I only post up 10% of those photos lar.. Im looking for the next trip!Weeee!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment