you all can play whatever you want but not too over okay? you know I sayang my bottle so much>.< woen ="D" style="font-size:130%;">30 mins so we had 1 and a half hours left. we discussed ADIS assignment then. another naughty tingwei kept snapping photos while I was busy thinkin -.-
tingwei who tried to escape from her camera
she likes to take my photos i can tell =D
my turn to take!
kwokwai, joe, keatmeng.. dont you try to run away joe joe! LOL!
gavin who was so busy playin with ah chow's phone
kwokwai's hand + half of joe's face + keatmeng and his lollipop
kwokwai tried to catch his head =D
last class for today!eng for comm.
im wondrerin why they all need not eat har?
we had our lunch at 11am but its already 4pm for our last class..
5 hours leh..not hungry ke?.__. anyway I was so hungry!! I cant stop eating! XD
bumped into Chris at canteen 1...........and i know vivian and hueywoen will start their stories bout us -..- check it out if you wanna laugh
anyway another naughty lizard posted my leng leng photos in her blog also -..- [click]
I got roti to fill my stomach.
Me takin photo of the roti..i was tryin to snap the expiry date lar =p
24th of July!!! XD
dexter who tried to grab my snack!
i enjoyed eating =D
we supposed to have our discussion....
kwokwai played with all those fake grapes, strawberries, bun and red bean! LOL!
Although Thursdays always be busy and tiring days for us, I enjoy Thursdays!(if im not drivin) =D

No comments:
Post a Comment