Wednesday, July 15, 2009

• ineedfreshair •

went to college just for 2 hours discrete maths lecture.
funny things always happen around us when hueywoen, vivian and I get together!
1.hueywoen the one who with blue tee today ALMOST fell down when she stepped out from the washroom.
2.vivian the one who with green tee today met the girl who wore exactly the same tee with her the way we back to class.
luckily there's nothing happened to me. Phew! so i can laugh at them since they like to bully me!!!! =D
I left earlier cuz i had to go Pantai KL for my appointment with Dr Lim the dermatologist.
skin darkenin and pimples are caused by the medication Dr Sng gave last time..side effects lar!=(
I've never been free during these few weeks. especially my daddymummy, they have to bring me go here and there.
i know they sayang me. love them much much! Mwah Mwah!!=)

Thanks to Melvin for teman-ing me home.
Went to Leisure Mall with Sukie.
Oreo McFlurry!!! I'm lovin' it!!

I managed to finish it before I reached home cuz cannot let mummy know I eat ice cream! XD

1 comment: