Monday, July 20, 2009

• iloveyoudarlings •

Im very happy being around with my darlings!really!
You can hardly meet true friends and friends who really care for you.
They meant lots to me!
I really hope that we can make precious moment together.
All we need to do is to spend some times to care about each others.
I know we might not share every single things that's happenin around us,
but at least we will keep one another updated right?=)
Although just a normal hang out, its already a moment that worth to be remembered, isnt it?
I believe there will be more and more in the future!
I love you girls! =)




18th July 2009
hung out with Christina and Tzepei. too bad Peimin cant join us as she's not feelin well.
We talked about everythin! and sure you will hear us laughing all the way! =D

thanks Crissy for getting us these!!
Friendly Penguin, Lovely Elephant, Caring Bear, Cheerful Frog
Peimin's, Crissy's, Tzepei's, ling's =)
suit us anyway! =D

we camwhored in the car. =D

Crissy not ready yet hahaha!

ling and crissy.
I didnt know I can actually do that =D

the penguin represents PEIMIN! =D

they laughed so loud after seeing this LOL!!!

Tzepei, the Caring Bear =)
Crissy, the Lovely Elephant with the Friendly Penguin =)

Ling, the Cheerful Frog =)




we LOVE this although its blur =)


Went over crissy's place after our lunch.
Her doggies are so CUTE!

Tic Tic will never stop moving =D

he so enjoyed biting my hand .__.

its very hard to capture this! phew! =)
ling : "come bite my finger.."
then only he stopped moving .__.



20th July 2009

My first time "Drive Thru" with Christina before pickin up Tzepei =D

This is the place where we went to......
Well, believe in yourselves no matter how alright? =)

we went to Dimple Dessert House then..

Crissy: "on my birthday, you girls have to bring along your boyfriends. i want all of you here!"
ling: "peimin maybe can bring lar but not me and tzepei"
tzepei: "yea lor..maybe suetling can also"
ling: "no lor..3 more months leh..no one will know what will happen.."
Crissy: "I dont care! I want peimin and her boyfren, you and yours, you and yours!"

HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment