Wednesday, July 22, 2009

• notthatbad •

[Click here for Vivien's]
[Click here for tingwei's]

3 cars, 7 girls, 7 guys, went to Batu Caves after our class.
vivian good in directing the roads -.- lol!

woen and I

vivien and I before climbing =D

well, almost reached (24/7) =D

finally there!! V(^^,V)

had to climb again...

After that we headed to Yaki Yaki and met up with the other 6 guys plus 1 girl.
Girls - ling, vivian, hueywoen, tingwei, yinyeh, teng, lifen, chiewpei
Guys - joe, nicholas, liang, kwokwai, keatmeng, waikeet, xiangrui, issac, kohhaw, vincent, desmond, ck

so total 21 of us!
Thanks for everything! we enjoyed eating today!=D

koh haw and I, missed him so much!



Joe : " what ar..?"
ling : "takin photo"
Joe "cheh!"
HAAHAHAH!



i wanna eat this!!!

and this is for tingwei! LOL!!!

these 3 girls so busy lar =D

yinyeh and I

me and tingwei

tadaa!

teng, ling and lifen

ling and woen (so blur lar -.-)

liang, haw, issac and I

kwokwai, joe, keatmeng and I

chiewpei, chokleong, keet and I

me and nicholas (you remember what you did!!)

me with the M1 gang

me with the M2 gang

thanks you guys for the day!!! Mwah! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment