Monday, July 06, 2009

TalentTimeNight 2009

We went out for dinner before our full rehearsal started. We were so worried cuz we had to rush back to college on time =D

committees

ham dan sotong..slurp!!

here come the best waiter -.- LOL!


The actual day....
Date : 5th July 2009
Venue : TAR College Grand Hall
Theme : MAXIMERZ





our chairperson Mr Kevin!!=D


The cute and funny MC and I ( he is quite tall huh?LOL!!)


Yang said Chris and I look alike..like sisters!omg!=D


played around before the show started =p


Ex TT singing finalists..spot Ryan!=p

ex TT dancing finalist

the stage with crowded people..


we camwhored after the show..
celine, chris and chiewpei

chiewpei, kelvin, celine

Chris's and Celine's
! I dont want asst. stage director.. vice chair is much more better! =D


Vincent, Woen, Celine, Wilson..where is Vivian the naughty girl?you know what you did!

Woen and I with our MAXIMERZ goodies bags!
we can hardly see her waring heels! XD


``Thanks Szeto for being the mr driver for these two days. Hehee!=)

EXHAUSTED!!! x<


2 comments: