hey, first time I do my tutorial in this sem! .___.
well, sambil watching drama sambil studying LOL!!
heavy rain with strong wind. i mean STRONG! -.-
At night, Mel and Szeto came over.
funny things happen whenever we get together :D
i found this sticker and pasted it onto mel's shirt since he had another one at right hand side.
HAHAHAAH!
After they left, I continued my ADIS tutorial.
its already midnight and yes I was still doin.
I wanted to complete it before I off to bed.
Thanks szeto ya =)
I read tingwei's blog. I forgot you had these photos tim -.-[ click here : tingwei's ]
And, Im awfully sorry that I did not help you.
I wanted to but I dont know what I could do.
Im guilty to see you being like that.
I will be there whenever you need me alright?
"Dont Worry, Be Happy"
No comments:
Post a Comment