we played badminton at sport complex.
one hour is not enough lar >.<
we always laugh when playing hor? wasting all my enery to laugh only .__.
I wanna play another round before my exam starts!! =)
McDonald drive thru again!!!;D
We had our meals in my car and we watched Stephen Chow's movie while waiting for Peimin! HAHAHAHAH!!!
Raining!! I HATE driving especially when raining omfg!! >:(
By the way, luckily my darling was there to teman me =)
spot the two little thingy hanging there!
awhile later we saw another car has the same stuff also!omg!is this a trend? ;D
szeto forgot to bring his lovely wallet so Mel drove his car home.
They thought they were faster than us wor..
I saw you guys at ampang fly over lar..CHEH!
hey szeto, i didnt drive fast lor.. jam like hell still can speed meh? -..-
thanks to tingwei for saving me!!! you know what I meant! ;D

That's my day!
oh oh! before I forget, thanks to Huey Woen for the bangle.
I like it so much!( reminds me of my childhood..heheeh!)

``addicted to badminton dont know why ;p
hai,我是KL三育华小的毕业生! 名叫黄坚汶 Ng Kian Boon,19岁!最近我跟1-6A班的同学们和老师们失去联络了,so 我希望你可以帮我找回他们联络号码跟资料,因为我想找他们聚一聚。。。有几个老师如林赛娥 Lim Sai Ngoh
ReplyDelete副校长(教务行政课程,卢彩云 Loo Chooi Wan
副校长(学生事务) ,苏毓君 Soh York Koon
3A级任、图书馆主任 ,奥士曼 Mohd. Othman Bin Ishak
国语老师也许可以帮到你,顺便替我问候他们。。。拜托你啦,到时如果你成功帮我找到我小学同学们跟老师们的联络号码跟资料的话我会好好地感激你。。。。谢谢
终于找到你啦 contact me pls 0123455569
ReplyDeletehaha
ReplyDeleteu addicted to badminton dont know why ;p
if can play me lah!!!
i play at kajang bside New Era college de...
i tink u can win me bo =P