I was quite moody yesterday. Woke up and got myself ready for college. Szeto came and picked me up as usual. We had a chat in the car before stepped into college. thanks to be my listener. And again when I talked to Woen during lectures. I just can't keep everything inside my heart. I must express them out. I'm glad that I always have true friends by my side :) Again, in the class when I found out my phone was missing. I knew they bully me again. Well, I do really mind actually but they just don't seems like realizing how I feel. I don't want this happen ever again please.
Almost reached college then Gavin told me class canceled!Well, its 7.30am!Went over to their place and decided when the replacement class should be on. So its 6 to 7.30pm on coming Monday omg!.__. its so late la..but we have no choice. Then we headed to Old Town to have our breakfast. After that, cousin came and picked me up to go shopping! Weee~~ finally! met up with PeiMin and her brother. Nice outing but freaking tired!
sry my dear
ReplyDeleteT-T
its okay but no more next time okay?:) you know i sayang my darling phone so much..
ReplyDelete