Michelle : "eh, you know what..this thing can still move even the car is not moving!"
All of us : "of course! this uses solar energy one ma!"
Michelle : "Huh? I dont know lo......now only i know.."
-______-
************************************
day before working. went to The Mines with PeiMin :)

************************************
HomeDec09 , KLCC
29th September - 4th October
mosquito bite wtf -.-

SORRY Szeto >.<

Nasi lemak almost everyday -.-
My working area, i was doing nothing, yea nothing!

Friends from customer services dept.

Elicia, Daisy, PeiMin and mua!:)

PeiMin and ling :)

last day of working, we went to Station One..
5 of us, sei YewSon didnt join us!:p

************************************
Monday Szeto and I skipped our classes and went to Sunway Pyramid met up with Shen :p
Szeto, Shen and ling

thanks Szeto for the Nippon Dreaming Blue in green .__.

still lotsa photos with Shen. I want those photos!!!:)
************************************
Sunway Pyramid again on Tuesday with my college buddies!
We went skating! Yay! I didnt fall down wey! :p
Vivian, Joey, Woen, Liang, KwokWai, Joe, Nicholas and Dexter.
Colorful gloves we have!




No comments:
Post a Comment