Monday, October 19, 2009

• imhappyforyou •

Yesterday we had family dinner without Ben as he had to work :p
Very first dinner with new member friend I mean. Nice guy he is:)


As your sister, I'm happy to see you are choosing the best things for yourself :)

```````
I cant keep my emotion I know .__. Thanks for listening TingWei :) I know it's hard for you to take any action. Don't get yourself involved please. I just wanted to tell and you do not need to do anything alright? I don't want you to suffer and stuck in between :)

As usual, I play with her phone again. Too bored :p

Ting Wei, You're welcome! :)
and thanks for wishing my mummy!:)
TingWei's blog [Click Here]


``````
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MUMMY

My daddy mummy
She looks cute as usual (not when she scold me :p)

Love you much much mummy! MWAH MWAH MWAH!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment