So decided to go back with Szeto and PeiMin at 4pm. So I went to Pizza Hut with TingWei and LiFen to kill my time. Everyone was talking about my panda today .__.
After that I went back to college and waited for PeiMin. We had a chat in the car while waiting for Szeto. OMG! I didn't know I screamed that loud til people outside of the car can hear me! :p She didn't wanna go home since we had so many things to talk about so we went to Pappa Rich yumcha. We talked non stop for 2 hours. I'm willing to listen no matter what (although I was so sleepy that time) and thanks for listening to me yelling bout this and that. I love to have you around. Please remember no matter how, I will always be there and will never hurt you like others did to you :) Didn't know we meant so much to each other until we get jealous huh?:p
``````
yea, I was so sleepy and always poor in estimating distance. yeah, that's why this happened >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment