Monday, October 12, 2009

• needtomakethingsclear •

Finally i told my Miss Sunshine about my stories. phew! I'm sorry that I kept everything to myself. It's hard for me to update you everything in a short time but at least I did tell right?:) Thanks for being there to listen. Love you much much! Mwah Mwah! :)

It's feel so good after spilling everything out! I can't keep things in my heart. Can die! :/

`````

Thanks Szeto for the ride :) Well, I was quite scared actually when heard the "bannnnggg" right after we joked and you looked so fierce after that la .__.

`````

Chee Sern went to eat sushi and showed me this some more. Dont make me jealous okay!:/


And he said this girl looks like me from the back. Ya ke?


```````

I wanna make things clear! I'm so confusing right now! What am I doing? And, what are you thinking? I'm wondering....

No comments:

Post a Comment