Tuesday, October 13, 2009

• whydoifeelsoinsecure •

Promise?
Frankly, sometimes I do hate promises as they do disappoint me but it doesn't mean that you do not make any at all, right?
Once you have promised, you will try your best to do it and make it happen.
And now, you make feel like you don't wanna promise because you don't wanna take the responsibility!
It's not that you don't wanna disappoint others as you are not sure that you will do what they have expected so you don't wanna make the promise.
Different point of view we have, you will never know how I feel and I do not know the way you feel either.

p.s. Maybe I take it too serious but you're actually just playing around. Maybe you are right. I should think very deeply what I really want.


````

my neck is aches! Thanks Mummy for the YokoYoko. Feel much better now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment