Not really in the mood these days.
I'm wondering what has been bothering me so long.
I feel so insecure. I feel so uncomfortable. I am being pessimistic.
I don't like feelings sometimes.
You will never know what it is going to be the next second.
It can be extremely good or the other way round.
It affect every single things in your daily life even your daily routine will be influenced as well.
I've never thought it could be so strong until all these things happened.
Sometimes, I wanted to be just alone, the moment for me to be silent,
and the moment for me to think what I should do.....
Something keeps crossing my mind.
No matter it is good or bad, I think about it every single second,
when I'm studying, when I'm walking, when I'm driving, when I'm eating, when I'm talking,
and even when I'm sleeping I dream about it!
I just can't get it outta my mind. It's like being a part of me.
I wonder how could it be so strong until I lost myself.
It is a very serious case, perhaps.....
I'm now rolling my boat in a fast flowing river and I can't see through the end of it.
I don't know if it is safe for me to stay at where I am but I don't where I should go.
Keep rolling against the flow of water or just let go and follow the flow until it get me back to where I was?
I'm very confused. Could you please give me some hints to guide me the way I should go?
I'm suffering.....
There's no reason to explain the feelings, sometimes. Sigh. Stop controlling me please!
By the way, I like Joey's recent post. You just wrote out my thinking. but I don't know why couldn't post comment to your blog leh.
No comments:
Post a Comment