Wednesday, November 25, 2009

• imtiredofthis •

I saw rainbow today on my way driving to college. I don't know why I noticed it as it was not so obvious actually. I felt like parking my car at the roadside and view it because I was looking for the other end of it but I couldn't see it anyway .__.

Joey reached right after me and I saw her outfit was almost the same with mine! grey top with dark blue jeans plus sandals! what a coincidence wey! :D


With our dai lou Nicholas Mak! plus his "ke bu ke yi ai wo" pose! :'D

Anyway, Joey you are right. I will never change because of others. We have our own ways to pursue our dreams! (never thought actually we have the same thinking wor :D) We can do whatever we want to as long as not letting ourselves to get hurt. Good luck to you!:)

```````

Always no electricity la..ugh!
Everyone went for blood donation but I can't join! I thought this sem I can go but then...... :(

``````

Rushed home after Calculus lecture. Went to dental centre with mummy. This was the first appointment with Dr Lee as previous appointment were all in charged by Dr Chin but she's no longer working there:( I prefer female dentist, don't know why. By the way, I thought this will be a long one but then ended up spent 30 mins only. I got my teeth X-ray to check my teeth structure and guess what we found out...
This is from the left side view
Can you see my wisdom tooth?Can you see how is it growing?It's totally can't grow out from the gum!!I wonder why it will grow like this. And it's not only left side, the right side has exactly the same problem!Dr Lee said it will affect the teeth around it if it forced to grow out then will cause the gum pain. That's what I've been suffering until now lo .___. She suggested me to do operation and take out both my wisdom teeth wor:( It's not the matter that how much it cost but is the pain that I need to stand for! Anyway, she said it depends on the condition. If it is getting worse then it is better to do it. Sigh! I'm only 19 and I still have many years to chew food la .___.

Daddy fetched us there but not fetching us home so we came home by cab. Thank god that I'm not scared of cockroach! There was a little cockroach inside the car omg!-.- and the driver drove soooooo slow!

No comments:

Post a Comment