
```````````
Watched Jennifer's Body with Joe, Liang and Issac, Pavilion.

We had our lunch before movie. Issac, sunny day in the theater hor? LOL! Anyway, it is nice! Well, almost every movies are nice for movie lovers like me! :p
Issac likes this :D

And Joe likes this!! ;D

``````````
another BBQ session! Celebrated Wilson's birthday at Vivian's place.
Happy Birthday to Wilson! :)

Pity Liang and I, both of us cant eat anything! sorethroat la! grrr! :( okay, we looked so tired!


Vivian and I, thanks to Bowen for makin this photo so special! -.- lol!

Gavin

Our DCN dai gor Nicholas Mak! :p

Anthony, he is co cute!:p

Joe and I, can hardly take a nice photo of us hor? .___.
Thanks for the first ride! :)ignore my fringe! HAHA!
EXTREMELY tired, just like a drunk lady and acted stupid.
Thanks to Vivian, TingWei, Joe, Liang, Gavin, Issac and Nicholas! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment