Saturday, November 07, 2009

• youdrivingmecrazy •

6 November 2009

Trip to Genting again with my college buddies. Can be considered first trip with them(except Liang and Woen)
Cut the crap! It's an awesome trip although something happened that ruined ruin my mood. :)

Camwhored while waiting others to shower :p
Woen, Vivian and TingWei :)

We had our dinner at Good Friends Restaurant. Only good friends are allowed LOL!
I was only able to take photo with Vivian and Joe because I sat between them! :D
Joe and I, I love this although my head looks big and this is the best shot of him among all photos, I guess ;p

Vivian and I

Then we went for Dazzle after dinner. Met up with the boys after the show. And, we decided to head to Safari since it's free for ladies and the boys got to enter without any charges as well! what a night, danced danced danced!!
Vivian and I, The only photo and you can hardly see me! Lol!

Thanks to Hang Woon for the 100 steps!:p

The next mornin while waiting for the boys to come over.

We planned to go Chin Swee Temple but it's not on anyway .___. So we spent our time in the bathroom! LOL! Let the pictures tell the stories!:)


I LOVE these photos!!



After that, we had our group photos. Yinyeh and Lifen joined us the next day but we were bout to leave so left TingWei and Vivian.
The girls - Lifen Yinyeh TingWei Vivian Keline Jasmine HueyWoen

The boys - HangWoon Issac Joe KwokWai KarLiang Nicholas


.
.
.
More photos to come but not with me :(

I WANT PHOTOS FROM VIVIAN, TING WEI AND HUEY WOEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment