Sunday, November 22, 2009

• moodswing •

Not really in the mood on Friday. I'm sorry to worry you all.
Not fully recovered yet :( I can only eat all these tasteless food :((((


``````

Doctor called mummy couple days ago and said that my body is very weak and need antibodies. So we went to PSC again to take the vaccination. Next month have to go again for the second injection.

Went out with Sukie, Cat and Sam. Mummy was not having dinner with us so I ordered Pineapple fried rice plus Milo panas for my dinner! Sure kena scolded if she knew it!>.< style="margin: 0px auto 10px; display: block; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; width: 320px; height: 243px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEic4r6LvRHx4Ms9xcZp7_XcwnLHbNLJ7W-79g4aBGaoHED759Exj1w-IZwJLZteiQeY4gH-iwE3MihC8sRkI7QSFsPclhRgk2fc76bpvmr0bMP78XFM1WggRjD6yQDglbydME0bdwbWFQU/s320/sdasd+%282%29.JPG" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5406855741827916962" border="0">
``````

Time flies! Having Database practical test tomorrow and I haven't started revising at all!.___.
By the way, another 3 assignments are going to be submitted soon.
  • WAP Interface (coming week)
  • Database Report 2 (submission date: 4th Dec 2009)
  • English For Science long report (submission date: 14th 7th Dec 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment