By the way, can't wait til tomorrow as it's Kar Liang's birthday!! We're going to sing k and it's been ages since the last time we went lo! Eheeheh! Oh ya, and it's also the first time with Joe and Hang Woon. Wanna listen to their singing. Mwahahahah!:D And and can meet Koh Haw tomorrow!:) How I wish tomorrow can come after I blink my eyes! BUT BUT can it slow down after that? I have so many assignments to do at the same time!:(
I don't care, no matter how busy I am I must watch 2012! yaya, laugh if you want. I hasn't watched that. Foh Ting Wei and Vivian Tan! Hmph!
``````````````
Watched TVB 42nd Anniversary. The part I love the most is when Steven Ma sings! :D He changed his style, I think it's because he is thinner. Anyway, still good looking and I love! :p

Before that, he looked younger. Duh! for sure la, people getting older ma .___. LOL!

I love this. For the new drama I guess. :)

My assignments are calling me! Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment