Tuesday, December 08, 2009

• ilovewhenyoucallmyname •

Date: Thursday, 3 December
Venue: College

on my way going college

Thought 4 of us were wearing DAZZLE but then Vivian didnt show up that day .___.
So left Woen, TingWei and I.



`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Date: Friday, 4 December
Venue: Suria KLCC

Thanks PeiMin for teman-ing! We went to college by lrt. Raining in the morning made us felt so sleepy. Thanks Joe for giving us a lift :)

We went to KLCC by lrt again. We made lotsa noise :D
We dined at Sushi King. Loads of funny stuff happened. OMG! :D

My favorite! yummy yumm!

The new choice. lol!

Woen kept capturing photos and videos of us .___.
Woen, Liang, Joe, Issac

The christmas decor in KLCC.


Woen


Liang

Joe, Woen kept making fun behind Liang while we were taking photo .__.

I got myself a thumbdrive! I love the christmas edition! it actually comes with cover in white but i prefer blue so I exchanged it with the one who bought white thenI got blue! weeeeee!!


`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Date: Saturday, 5 December
Venue: Times Square & Pavilion

Fetched PeiMin and her brother go shopping! Heehee! Thanks for the day!! :)

Christmas decor in Times Square.. snowy snowy!!


Pavilion



*photos with PeiMin :( *


`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Date: Monday, 7 December

Went to don't-know-what restaurant to have porridge steamboat. Everyone knows I don't like steamboat, since they wanna eat then follow lo ( as I already had my dinner at home) lol!


Went to buy Christmas tree!!!!!
Jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell rock~~~!!! Weeee~~!!
[ I know I sounds like a kid :p ]
Without decorations


`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Tuesday, 8 December

As usual, had lunch before heading home. Liang didn't join us today cuz he went to sing k! hmph! Hehehe :p
Went to Tesco get all those stuff to decorate my Christmas tree!

Tadaaa!!
Oh my god!! I'm so in the mood of Christmas!! lalalaalaa~~~~

You act different when they are not around but still you are who you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment