Had been stucking at home doing my Eng long report.
Went to grandma's house to celebrate XiaoMei's 3rd birthday.

The little birthday girl :)

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Monday, 30 November
My group got number 4. So, Joey and I will be the first group to present on next Friday morning. We're so excited to present our report :D
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Tuesday, 1 December
YAY! Bye November and Hello December! I love this jolly month. Christmas and New Year! I can't wait!!:)
Stayed up late these days. I can't nap in the noon la or else at night can hardly fall asleep :(
Went to have my lunch with Woen, Liang, Joe, Issac and Anthony after class.
I felt so sleepy while driving home. And jam la :(
this people's handwriting ar....his 13 and B confused me!Grrr!.___. but anyway thanks to him :)
lovehavingyouaround :)
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Wednesday, 2 December
Blanco la Navidad, it's White Christmas in Spanish. Thanks for the tix!:)
Me : "what butterfly?"
Chi Lit : "but its baby of butterfly.."
HueyWoen : "Wooooooiii!!" she was scared! :D
``````````````````
Anyway, quite lazy to blog these days. Maybe because of the assignments and presentation. I'm pretty busy. I want to catch M.O.V.I.E.S!! Twilight, Christmas carol, Princess and the frog, and many more! Let's hit the mall next week!;p
No comments:
Post a Comment