Saturday, January 30, 2010

• greatmomentwithyou •

YAY! Finally my sem 2 is finished! Done with all the exams and stuff so now gonna enjoy my holly holiday!! Yipppeeee!!

One day trip to Malacca with my buddies after our last paper yesterday. Not really follow what we had planned, can't get to eat cendol :(



I bought myself a bookmark :)


Chicken rice ball is a must when you go to malacca.

We walked and played around. Big children we are! Play like kids at the playground :D


The only group photo we have :)

Thanks to the drivers Nicholas and Issac! Nicholas didn't get to feel sleepy thanks to HueyWoen and I for making so much noise!! LOL!!


Anyway, I enjoyed the whole trip although it's just a simple one.

Thanks to my buddies-HueyWoen, KarLiang, HangWoon, KwokWai, TeckEn, Issac, Nicholas and my darling :)

I treasure every single second when being with you

No comments:

Post a Comment