Saturday, January 30, 2010

• imissyou •

Home alone. Supposed to go for operation to remove my wisdom teeth today but the dentist is not free so have to postpone to next saturday:( Everyone has their own activity today but not me. Woen go shopping with cousin, Sukie go shopping with friends, Joe go shopping family....... I'm locked at home! Forced to face computer and telly. Grrr!

Anyway, think positively, I have to give both mental and physical, my body and my mind to rest la. Gotta charge the energy before I enjoy my holiday!! *smile*

I wanna go for movies, k sessions and meet ups!! hmm, let's get this FREE time to plan my schedule before CNY *eyes rolling*
The top on my list : catch movie with the gang- Shen, Szeto, Melvin and Ryan as I promised Shen! :p

TingWei, seems like we have missed out lotsa things in each other lives. Anyway, hope you are happy always. If you are not going back so early then we go hang out, sing k or something okay?Cheers!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment