Wednesday, March 10, 2010

• ALIVE! •

Hey hey! I'm back! I've disappeared for almost a month. I'm pretty busy with all the things around me. (I'm too lazy to update:P) Well, can die for updating so many things in a short time. So I decided to cut the crap and make everything short. Just few photos will be uploaded as I'm way too lazy to update actually :p

Almost everyday in February were fulled omg! Let's start from my CNY activities! :)

Date: 13-15/02/2010
Venue: Hatyai, Thailand

Trip to Thailand with the family.

4 pairs, daddymumm, Cat & Sam, Michelle & Edwin, Sukie & Ben plus ME~! :)
*Don't Exit???? *wondering* LOL!


This place is a MUST when we go Thailand.

Float market

yuck!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 15 & 16/02/2010
Venue: Ipoh

Off to Ipoh to visit popo after our trip to Thailand.


The pineapple bun is soooooo small!

Tao Fu Fa, very famous and it is really DELICIOUS!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 17/02/2010
Venue: Sunway Pyramid

Went to visit grandma the next day got back to KL. After that met up with Mr. Boyfriend of course! Missed him so freaking much the past few days :p
We caught 72 Tenants of Property at Pyramid.

Dined with the family at Subang after movie. Then gambling session at my place. What else to do during cny huh? :p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 18/02/2010
Venue: Cheras Plaza

Went for k session with Cat, Sam and Mr. Boyfriend. We didn't really sing. Went there and had our lunch only. Lol! After that, hang out at my place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 19/02/2010
Venue: Mid Valley

Caught All Well Ends Well 2010 with Tzepei, Ryan, Shen, Szeto and Mel.


Dined at Delicious after movie.

the boys and I

spot the guys behind me!Szeto and Shen were fighting -.-
Then, we off to Mel's place to play play.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 20/02/2010
Venue: my place

Played Mahjong with Ben and Mel after lunch. We were enjoying! :D


Mr. Boyfriend came over to accompany me. Dined together at Tmn Connaught with Sukie, Mel, Cat and Sam at night then headed back to start our gambling session! chinese people love gambling okay?:p

it was 2 in the midnight, Boyboy was so sleepy :p

my nails!o.O

Love having you around!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 21/02/2010

Event: Bai Tian Gong

Went to Ricky's place at night. It's been ages since the last time met up with them. Still the same old boys :D

Khai Choong, the driver of the night :p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 23/02/2010
Event: House hopping

First day of college in the new sem. It's the last sem of my diploma year.
First station was Nic's followed by Joe's then mine.
Play Ginrummy at my place. Issac was the winner! hmph!
*HueyWoen was not here with us :( anyway she missed out the fun! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 25/02/2010
Venue: i-City

I was not feeling well. Still went to Shah Alam with the sisters and boyfriends since I was the one who ajak-ed them. Mel joined us as well.


Didn't take group pic :(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 27 & 28/02/2010
Venue: Bukit Tinggi

Went to Bukit Tinggi with Mr. Boyfriend, his sister Iko and a friend of hers Bonus.





Mr. Potato of us! really love it so much and thanks to Mr. Boyfriend :)

Anyway, I fell sick! Feeling so weak.
Spent some times at his place then visited doctor at night when he sent me home.
I should be happy as fell sick on the last day of CNY?!

Happy Chinese Valentines Day!
I enjoyed the trip!!♥♥

Unsealed all my angpaus! weeee!

these 3 are my favorites.

Finally, that's the end of the month February. (another month)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 03/03/2010

Venue: KLCC

HueyWoen was back finally!
Caught Hot Summer Days with my college buddies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 04/03/2010
Event: Asia Work guest event

Went to PJ for an event with the college buddies. Issac invited us. He took the Basic Training there. Well, we had our dinner at Wong Kok before that. the outlet at PJ is not bad, i mean the environment but not the service. Opps!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 06/03/2010
Event: Sukie and Mandy birthday celebration
Venue: Full House

Mr. Boyfriend came over to watch Saw III with me. there is still Saw IV, V, VI to be finished!:D
Joined Sukie for dinner at FullHouse with Mandy and Shu Hua.

Happy Birthday in advance!:)

we enjoyed our night there although just keep taking photos!:D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, now I'm busy with my studies. This is the short sem and everything have to be rushed. It's already week 3 and will be finished this sem at week 7! It means exam will be in next month! Soooooo fast wey! I not even start my Tamadun assignment which has to be submitted by next week. hehehe! and there will be two tests next week as well! Anyway, I love to be busy! Trallalaala~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment