Sago with coconut milk plus gula melaka, slurp slurp!
Then, went over Christina's place to get something after everything done. And, Mr. Boyfriend came over my place. Just wanted to spend some times together before I leave him for a week...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thursday, 11.02.2010
Venue: The Curve, OneUtama
Caught Valentine's Day with Mr. Boyfriend. It's AWESOME! :)

CNY deco at The Curve


After movie, we off to OneUtama for dinner.
(this time the GPS should say "I'm lost!" .___.)
CNY deco at OneUtama

Mr. Boyfriend was so concentrating on separating the noodles :D
Egg tart, it's so sweeeeet! :D
I don't like surprise, don't know how to react :D


We then had dessert for supper. yummy yumm!!
Choco Tuffle
Choco Cheese
I had a wonderful night.
Thanks to Mr. Boyfriend, thanks for everything you had done. simple yet memorable!♥♥
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Wednesday, 10.02.2010
Venue: Mid Valley, The Garden
Caught Tiger WooHoo with Tzepei. It's much better than what I expected :)

CNY deco at Mid Valley

CNY deco at The Gardens
stories sharing session, me love!looking forward for another outing :)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tuesday, 09.02.2010
Venue: Sunway Pyramid
k session with Szeto and Shen. we had not been hanging out for ages!
*skip the terrifying part of the day. It's like Final Destination like what Szeto said :(
Shen and Szeto :D
Pancake House after singing to fill my stomach :p
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Monday, 08.02.2010
Venue: Sungei Wang, Leisure Mall
Fetched mummy to Times Square then Cat and I headed to Sungei Wang. Headed home after she got her stuff.
Then, caught Black Ransom with Mr. Boyfriend at Leisure Mall after he applied his Touch N Go.
I don't like violent movie .___.

Had dinner at Connaught after movie :)
***********************************************************************************
That's my busy week! From Monday to Friday, I had been to different malls! :D Anyway, I'm leaving to Thailand very very soon. I should be packing my stuff right now but what am i doing here?? --updating my blog! I didn't want to leave it dead here before CNY. Anyway, I will update after CNY! Gonna be another busy week!
Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
I'm gonna miss you too darling!♥
No comments:
Post a Comment