Peekaboo~~! I'm officially back! *big grin on her face* It's been a century since I really posted here! Sorry my dear bloggie for leaving you dying silently here.. opps! I should've said that I was giving you time to rest? oh well, cut the crap! Hmm.. things happen for reasons. SAD memory one year back and I had no mood to blog anymore since then.... Oh let's not digging those sad stuff. To the one we loved always, we are living happily here and need not worry about us. We've all grown up and we do know to take good care ourselves. :]
Hmm.. what should I talk bout right now? Not really used to type things here :P Alright, talk about my life now. INTERNSHIP for SIX months. It's just way long for me and I miss college life (but not my college) I dislike dislike because of *something* :p And I miss my buddies so much! I miss to talk crap with you guys, miss to laugh my lung out, miss to bully or being bullied by Woen the naughty girl, miss to skip lectures, miss to eat in the class, miss to bother bout where to go for lunch, miss to being a dai kar chae in the gang...... oh my god I miss you all!!!!! Working in the office facing comps 8 hours per day is just not my cuppa tea! :(
By the way, had a great night with ZhanYit and MunTing yesterday! (exclude those unhappy stuff) I met two pretty girls which are friends of MT's. They are nice :) It's great to meet new friends. Um, at least I won't feel my circle of friends is just that "small" -___- I want photos from MT!! guess it will be quite long to get them :D
Gotta get my butt off the chair and movie time with my sis Sukie! *wink*
No comments:
Post a Comment