I'm so disappointed! For the one who said “there will be birthday every single year” so is that mean mine is not important?yes? I'm having my 21st birthday this year and I'm gonna celebrate it with my family and friends I love! But what turns out? Ya, you are now telling me that I am going to celebrate without my two sisters! Both of them are going to Penang. One is gonna be some MC for her company event and the other one is going trip with friends! Oh ya, it's G.R.E.A.T! All fall on the same day of my birthday buffet dinner! By the way, what for changing my buffet date as my actual birthday is on Sunday? Am I wrong to have it on Saturday night so I could have fun til the midnight and celebrate my birthday? How bout I have it now so that you guys are all free?! I am speechless! You are not the one who is in this situation! Nobody could feel the pain in me. Now, I don't feel like having any celebration anymore. It's tired to adjust to your time or hers or any other else and it will end up so meaningless to me! I just wanted to have an awesome 21st birthday with you guys, even a simple dinner will do. Is that so hard? Or I should say I do really have an unforgettable birthday this year? Well, I do not know how to express my feelings now.......as all of you had fixed your schedule.. okay, go and follow your boss; go and have fun with your friends … they are much more important than I am to you all.... It's good that now my parents, my boy or anyone else tell me they are having vacation or busy with somethig else so that I can lock myself in the room and enjoy my day all alone!
cheers darling~
ReplyDeletei knw ur feeling~
coz i m facing it too~
call me or msg me if anythg~
I MISS U~! seriously~