Wednesday, June 15, 2011

•happinessaroundme•

Dear darlings, need not worry about me. Happy-go-lucky yes? I'm fine! thanks to the ones who care=)

By the way, I went to Universal Studio last week! It's really an awesome place to visit.. it's a M.U.S.T!It's worth spending your 100 dollar there! I'd pay a visit someday and I must go early in the morning to make sure I do really step on every single corner in there! *big grin*

Oh and I had a relaxing weekend at Sekinchan with the boyfriend. There is a really stress-free place. Unfortunately, there was no strong sun with blue sky and white cloud. The day we went was quite cloudy and when we back raining cats and dogs some more -__-
but anyway i enjoyed my week! After all these fun, I can feel the pressure coming on my way...... FYP and seminar!! Gosh!*legs shaking* Time flies, it's already mid of June and still I didn't even touch my seminar! Worry yet lazy, duh!

Sigh, forget about that and just put those stuff aside. I'm gonna have a busy week again.
Monday, dinner with friends; Tuesday, caught movie with the boyfriend right after work; Wednesday, company dinner at some seafood restaurant (great, I still can't eat seafood yet); Thursday, so far it's FREE; Friday, going to cake shop; Saturday, Nic's birthday at Lemongrass; and Sunday is FREE! Well, full of plan every day so how am I going to do my fyp and seminar?? *scratching head*

oh and, Miss PEI TAN MIN, I miss you badly! sounds like we are gonna tell each other long stories when we meet =)

It's mid of June equals to the coming of July! There is a bunch of July princes and princesses here! My bestie, the boyfriend, my brother-in-law, four friends of mine which I remember so far, oh and ME myself!! I'm turning to 21st in July!! Tralalalala~~~ I'm gonna plan my day nicely! *wink*


p.s. my daily bloggie has now became weekly based. Sorry ya! will keep you friends updated if there is any exciting event I have :P

No comments:

Post a Comment