Sunday, February 07, 2010

• excitingweek •

Date: Saturday, 06.02.2010

Finally my wisdom teeth already removed! Have to suffer for couple of days :(


A bit disgusting I know :p

Thought only remove one but ended up remove both side since it's not that pain as I thought it was. Anyway, Mr. Boyfriend came over to "look after" me as I was home alone. Thanks for your company :)

ignore my ugly face :D just wanna show how I felt when eating my porridge (you-know-what-I-mean)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sunday, 07.02.2010

Lazy-ing at home the whole day. Thanks to Nicholas for waking me up!-.- Eat, sleep and watch telly the whole day. I was being a lazy worm on my sofa. I felt energy-less as I didn't eat rice for two days! How I miss the rice........ :( I only can eat soft food. Made myself some fruity snacks.

StrawberryBanana!


Porridge again for dinner! .____.

Alright, let's talk about this coming week to-do-list.
  1. Monday - Hang out with Cat then with Mr. Boyfriend
  2. Tuesday - Sing k with Shen and Szeto
  3. Wednesday - Movie and catch up session with pretty babes Tzepei and Christina (PeiMin can't make it)
  4. Thursday - Valentine's day in advance! Movie with Mr. Boyfriend
  5. Friday - Leaving to Thailand with the family
I haven't packed my stuff!! I know I will have no time to pack omg!

I'm gonna be busy for the week! Weeee~~ I love being busy! Tralalalalalala~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment