Friday, February 05, 2010

• socalledMIRACLE •

Date: Thursday, 04.02.2010

I was quite down the night before, thanks to Mr. Boyfriend for being there to listen :) I know sometimes I am really over pessimistic, like it's the end of the world but I will be alright very soon right? Sorry for making you worry.

Here comes back with the so called miracle that Mr. Boyfriend created for me. Well, cannot be denied that I'm too smart sometimes. *laughing loudly* I wanted to pretend that I didn't know but I asked finally. Anyway, thanks darling!:) I finally went for k session! Supposed to be goin with bestie PeiMin but she's not feelin well. Anyway, it's not enough for today! I wanna go again!:p

Another part, *thinkin* something happened that ruined our mood. I'm sorry for being that way, I should learn to control. Sigh!! Anyway, I appreciate what you've done to me although just a little thing for the others but for me and you, it's really a big step. ♥♥

Dined with my family. It's been ages since the last time we had dinner all together. AND, this time Mr. Boyfriend joined us! You will never know how much I hoped this to happen actually. The parents, Sam and Cat, Edwin and Michelle, Ben and Sukie, Joe and Ling. So total up 10 of us!:) BUT, I want another one as Ben only joined us for "lou shang" but not dining together.




After dinner, we headed home then Mr. Boyfriend and I off to Pandan Indah to meet up with my girls, Christina and ChooiMei and their boys, WuiChun and Justin! I was so excited! It was great that we are still like the same old us, there's no big gap between one another. We talked and laughed like usual. Will never stop laughing when Chris and I get along. LOL! It was the first time I met Justin. A talkative and "funny" guy. Additionally, this time can be considered the first time I officially talked to WuiChun. We didn't really talk when we met last times. Hopefully, the coming trip will really on. We had been planning talking about trips before but non of them was really on.
Chris babe

Pretties! Mei and Chris
//the couples photos still with Chris
I had an awesome night! Hopefully the others feel the same way too :) I was so happy finally catch up with them. It's been half year since we met. It was my birthday eve I still remember. Anyway, I'm looking forward to next week outing with Tzepei! Will call Chris and PeiMin along to shop! WeeeeWeeee~~~
Thanks for accompanying me. I feel secure when having you around

No comments:

Post a Comment